- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
- We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Teach Music Online’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Mozilla Firefox Click the “firefox” button top left or choose “tools” from the top menu Now choose “options” and select the privacy tab Update the settings here to your desired level
Internet Explorer Choose tools if using version 8 or lower or choose the cog icon if using version 9 or newer Now choose “internet options” then select the “privacy” tab Move the slider up or down to increase or decrease the level of privacy desired and click “apply”
Google Chrome Click on the menu icon (top right) and choose “settings” Click “under the hood” from the left hand menu Under cookies choose the appropriate option
Safari Click the cog icon (top right) and choose preferences Select the privacy tab and choose the appropriate options If your browser is not listed the please see the help menus in your browser or visit the website of the browser publisher.